Pages

Hello 2015!

Thursday 8 January 2015

I know I am late on the goals of 2015 blog post, since nearly every blog I read, has already done this post, but I figured I would finally sit down and write this.

I spent countless hours trying to come up with a bunch of goals that I would like to attempt to achieve this coming year, and thought I would share some of them with you. 

So here is my list of 2015 goals.

1. Be healthier. Because I seriously need to eat better food and exercise more.
2. Say yes to more things.
3. Keep hydrated. 
4. Read more books.
5. Work hard. At Uni and just generally at everything else.
6. Going with number 2, try new things.
7. Explore new places.
8. Just enjoy life more.
9. Post at least once a week, if not more.

i never in the past have really stuck to my goals or resolutions, so this year I am going to try harder and actually put more effort into them.

What are some of your goals for the new year??

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS