Pages

March rewind 2015

Sunday 5 April 2015

It honestly feels like March flew by. 

I gathered freebies at my university's O'Week, bought all of my required books, started classes, went to on campus parties and spent some quality time with my friends and new roommates.

I have already spent endless hours studying, or really procrastinating, and have managed to get through my first four weeks, of my second year, without any mishap.



I started to decorate my bedroom on campus and even started a few personal projects. somehow managing to balance everything smoothly and not feel swamped at the same time.



I put together three different costumes, for three different themed parties and managed to get lost on the drive to one of them.

I spent time at uni and away from uni hanging out with the amazing friends I have and bonded with my four new roommates for the year. I even came up with some grand ideas and plans, that I now need to act upon.

Netflix has also arrived in Australia, so that can only mean more hours of procrastination lie ahead.


I hope everyone is having a good easter break, whether you celebrate or not. I personally am back at home for a week on holidays.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS