Pages

Belated Easter weekend fun.

Monday 13 April 2015

I had the luck of being able to go home for a week at Easter and spend the wonderful Easter weekend with my family, and also celebrate my lovely Mum's birthday.

Unfortunately since then I have been swamped with university assignment being due, so I haven't had the time to share my lovely weekend with you guys. So I thought better late than never that I would share with you some moments and pictures of my fun filled Easter weekend.

Waiting by the door.

I was lucky enough to spend my Easter break at home with my family and my gorgeous puppy. I was also lucky enough to spend Easter Sunday with my family, as we all celebrated Easter and my Mum's birthday.




We stopped by some falls on the way down, to let the dog have a toilet break, and I had a little wonder around and enjoyed the environment and natural beauty of the falls and even the surrounding landscape.



My heart.


We then spent the rest of the weekend eating food (mostly chocolate of course) and spending time with the people we love. 

I did get the remainder of the week off, but by the end of the long weekend I was stressing about the assignments I had to do, one of which I am now procrastinating on writing this blog post.

What was the best part about your Easter long weekend, if you celebrate it?

I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

xxKat



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS