Pages

May Madness 2015

Thursday 30 April 2015

It's time once again for me to participate in May Madness. An adventure I put upon myself last year of blogging every day in May. Whilst I succeeded and failed all at the same time last year, I figured I would give it a shot again this year.

This time I am more organised and raring to go. 

So here's the deal. 

I plan to blog everyday this May. With the possible exception of two day which I have assignments for uni due. Which means you will be getting 29-31 blog posts from me this month. 

I am also introducing a couple of blog posts that I would like to begin doing frequently this month, which I plan on continuing on with in the future.

So what can you expect.

Well it's going to be a mix of things, somethings I have never tried blogging about before and other are going to be the same old good adventure blog posts like I have done in the past. 

If there are any types of blog posts you would like to see me do, let me know.

Can't wait to share my May with you.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS