Pages

Food, a Farm and Friends.

Thursday 15 May 2014

Hey guys,
So my having a life life also means catching up with friends who come down to visit, which I love. And this past weekend I had one of my lovely friends from home come down and we spent a fantastic day together.

My friend Ollie always seems to find unique places for us to go and to eat at, which on this day meant us going to Abbotsford Convent. A beautiful piece of land, that you can wonder around and eat some delicious food. We ended up going to Lentil As Anything, a vegetarian/vegan restaurant that works in a buffet style. You can choose form all of the food lined up and then when you are finished you pay what you think it earned. The food was really fantastic and I will defiantly be going back again.




The cool thing about this place is that it also has a farm attached to it, which is one of my favourite things. So here is a photo of a cow and some distant sheep.




It was a great day and it was good catching up with someone from home. Plus the convent was really pretty and relaxing, so I hope to get the chance to get back there soon.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS