Pages

5am is not a good time.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Hey guys,
So my apologies for not blogging for the past two days, they have been busy and crazy and full of stuff that I really needed to do. But I have a couple of days off this week and I will be doubling up my posts. 

No I am not writing this at 5am, but I did wake up at 5am this morning and it was not fun. So lets talk about it.

There is something weird about being awake at that hour of the day. People are still asleep so the roads are nearly empty except for those few who start work early. The city is still asleep and still has all its lights on, so it shines, even when nobody is watching. It pretty and glamorous and almost like a hidden treasure, that not many people get to see.

Whilst 5am is too early for e to be awake I was, and driving at that time(dropping people at the airport) was fascinating and something almost magical.

5am still isn't a good time, but it is a pretty time, so I might hate it generally, but seeing its beauty almost makes me love it.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS