Pages

40 ways to procrastinate.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Hey guys,
So this weekend is a big one, I have four assignment due next week, and yet I have been avoiding them. So here I am writing a blog post about procrastination, which I am doing as a form of procrastination.
So I thought I would give you a list of 40 things you can do, instead of doing you work.

1. Write a blog post.
2. Watch several hours worth of youtube videos, you need to be up to date.
3. Go for a walk.
4. Go to the shops to buy food.
5. Eat said food.
6. Highlight non related topic notes.
7. Go for a drive.
8. Watch endless movie trailers, for fun of course.
9. Write a list of what you need to do, but don't do them yet.
10. Do your washing, it's the perfect day for it.
11. Have a nap.
12. Read a non related book.
13. Read a magazine.
14. Catch up on TV that you have missed, like that one show you really love, but have miss a couple of episodes because you have been busy.
15. Start that TV show you have been dying to watch, and watch the whole season/s.
16. Clean your room/house, it needs to be done at some point.
17. Play a video game.
18. Wash your makeup brushes/ clean you mirror.
19. Get crafty and do something.
20. Try a new hair style/makeup look.
21. Go to the beach, no matter what the weather is like.
22. If you have a dog, walk it.
23. Clean anything that needs cleaning(Car, floors, kitchen benches).
24. Organise the photos on your computer.
25. Find a new bane that you like and listen to/ watch all there music videos.
26. Go on Facebook.
27. Play games on your phone/ipad/tablet/computer.
28. Re-organise your closet.
29. Clean out your closet.
30. Go check for mail.
31. Call a friend and talk to them.
32. Write someone a letter and post it to them.
33. Exercise.
34. Go through the photos on your phone and remember how much fun those times were.
35. Go through your Facebook photos and remember how much fun those times were as well.
36. Re-watch that show you love and haven't watch in ages.
37. Look online for fun things that you could do with your spare time, whether it's now or in the near future at some point.
38. Do some online shopping.
39. Spend a good hour on pintrest.
40. ind some cool DIY ideas and do them, if you need to get stuff for them, do that as well.

Well there are 40 ideas that I came up with in order to procrastinate, which I shouldn't be doing, but I am. I hope some of these ideas inspire you. I now have to get back to doing my work. Or at least think about my next blog post.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS