Pages

Exhaustion, assignments and a sore foot.

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hey guys,
My grandest of apologies for not having blogged this weekend. I have had a crazy busy weekend, finishing assignments and needing to do things for some of my classes. But I have been noting down the posts that I have been meaning to do so that I can keep up my promise for a blog post for everyday of the month of May.
Now I know that I said that I would post one everyday, but my work load at uni just got crazy. So I am changing that promise, there will at least be a post for everyday this month. That means there will be 31 blog post this month, That I can keep up.

So lets talk about something else. This weekend just gone was crazy. Filled with a pile of assignments and small things that I needed to do. So much stuff has been done that it seems that I have pulled a muscle in my foot, which hurts a ton. 

So lets get on with the blog posts that I have missed.
xx Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS