Pages

My adventure kit.

Saturday 17 May 2014

Hey guys,

So I have a tendency to wander around and explore when I am out and about, so I always love to carry a few certain things with me when I do so. Here is a list of things that I like to take with me when I go out and explore the world.

1. A bag.
This has to be big enough to fit everything in it that you need to carry with you. It also comfortable enough to carry around all day.

2. A book.
I always like to carry a book no matter where I am, just in case I need to pass some time, or am on public transport. 

3. A camera.
Always having a camera on you a good way capturing things. My personal favourite is a DSLR Cannon 60D or a Olympus Tough. When I have to do photography assignments I will often use a Nikon f-601, but thats because I have to use film, so it was the only camera I could get my hands on that used film.

4. A notepad and pen.
For note taking and ideas, this is another thing I alway try to carry with me as I never know when I will need to write something down.

5. My Nintendo DS.
For alternate entertainment when I have time to spare, I like to carry it around. It currently contains Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which is my game of the moment.

6. Some water.
Stay hydrated.

7. Headphones.
Again for the long trip if you have to catch public transport, it seems to go faster when you have music to listen to.

8. Sunglasses.
 Mainly when it's sunny, good protection for your eyes.

Thats mostly it. with the occasional addition, but they are the main things that get put in my bag on days when I plan to adventure.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS