Pages

Project get outside.

Saturday 10 May 2014

Hey guys,
So this morning I decided I need to get outside more. On day when I done have any classes I have a tendency to not leave the house and sometimes even barely leave my room. So i decided that this has to change. 

I am making myself the promise of leaving my house everyday and doing something. Whether its going for a walk, or going to the shops. Just as long as I don't spend all my free days doing nothing at all in my room except watching TV on my computer.

What am I going to be doing in these outside adventures, well here is a small list
- Find a park to sit in
- Go for a walk
- Go into the city/ somewhere else be tram or bus
- Do fun activities.

Thats really all for today, I need to get back to writing an essay due Monday.
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS