Pages

Tell them that it's my birthday.

Saturday 3 May 2014

Hey guys,
So yes this is a day late, and yesterday didn't have a post, but there are two coming today.
Yesterday, as you might be able to tell from the title was my birthday. So I wanted to have a relaxing, lazy(no uni woohoo) and slightly 'boring' day. So I didn't get around to posting, but it is here today.

I finally turned the big 21, which isn't a gigantic deal here in Australia, but it is still highly celebrated. I didn't have a big party on the day or anything, not that I minded, when I was home for the holidays I had something, so the actually day was to be a relaxed one.

I was lucky enough to have a BBQ, in Sydney with my friends from home.




I was also lucky enough to spend the actual day with my lovely roommates, who managed to cheer me up and celebrated with me. My absence from my family at home made me feel sad, but these guys managed to cheer me up.

As well as getting flowers and chocolates from my lovely mother back home.











I will admit that if anyone asks me if I feel any older, the answer will be no. 

xx Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS