Pages

Motivation, come get me.

Sunday 4 May 2014

Hey guys,
Today I am talking about something I lack a majority of the time. Something I don't ever think I have truly grasped in my hand. Something that I need to learn and shape so that I can be the fullest version of myself. I know that sounds like I am trying to talk myself into something, but honestly I am.



Motivation is something I have lacked for practically forever. I don't ever feel like I have the motivation to do things, even though I should. Its an important life skill that I haven't mastered and I don't know if I ever fully will, even though I wish I could.


Now I know in my saying that, that it is doing the opposite of what I want. That I should be cheering myself on to strive towards it, but in truth, it's not something I am good at, and never have been. 

But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try for motivation, that teaching yourself how to get to a high level of motivation ins't impossible. So that is going to become a new goal for me this year. Try to be more motivated.

Learn not to put myself down and tell myself that I can't. Ignore all the voices of my past that once told me I couldn't follow my dreams. Teach myself to finish what I have started and not be afraid to try new things, that stretch my boundaries and put me out of my comfort zone.



I will start to tell myself that I can do things and that giving up isn't an option, even if I feel that it is the easiest way out. Because sometimes it's not the best solution to how things should end up.


One lesson that I want people to take away is that denying yourself you dream isn't ever going to help. Ignore the nay sayers and get your motivation up as high as possible.

This year I hope to change that within myself. And hopefully I will learn to accept that change and grow with it. Now all I need is that motivation to get that started, and that will start today.

This blogging every day thing will help me with that motivation.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS