Pages

Study playlist.

Monday 19 May 2014

Hey guys,
So right now I am in the middle of assignments at Uni and exams are coming up. One thing that I find useful whilst studying and doing assignments is a good playlist of music, so here are 20 of my favourite songs to listen to whilst studying.

Still into you- Paramore
No matter where you are- Us
Bright lights(fly)- Alex Goot
Weightless- All Time Low
Chocolate- The 1975
Me, myself and time- Demi Lovato
Mr right- A Rocket to the Moon
Flying away- Sheppard
Both sides of the story- We Are The In Crowd
Walls- The Rocket Summer
Starlight- Tonight Alive
What you do to me- We The Kings
Hold tight- Colour Coding
Friday night- McFLY
Never what to let you go- Megan Nicole
Remembering Sunday- All Time Low
Happily ever after- He Is We
We'll all be...- The Maine
World at our feet- Joe Brooks
Jumpstart- These Kids Wear Crowns

Those are just a few songs I like to listen to when I study. I would love to hear some recommendations as I am always looking out for new music.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS