Pages

Study, play and enjoy the day.

Monday 19 May 2014

Hey guys,
So I have discovered recently that the only way for me to not go insane while studying, is to balance out my time with fun additions.

Spending equal amounts of time having fun, as I have studying, means that I am not driving myself crazy, staring at a piece of paper or some text that needs to be read. 
This goes for many things, always make time for a little bit of fun, even if it is only a small break, just don't get to caught up in the fun, make sure all your study gets finished as well. 




Even though winter is just around the corner, for us in Australia, it's still important to enjoy the day, whether it's inside or out. Break up your studying and you will feel better about everything, or at least I do.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS