Pages

Monash Gallery of Art.

Saturday 24 May 2014

Hey guys,

So the other day I was lucky enough to go to the MGA(Monash Gallery of Art) and have a look at one of their current exhibitions. 

For one of my current photography assignments I needed to go and see a current photographic exhibition, and this was the only place that was open on my free day.

One of the galleries held 'The Rennie Eliis Show'. These amazing photographs contained a collection of photos from the 1970s-90s of Australian culture. This collection of photos looked amazing and really captured the Australian culture. 


The video screens held three separate collections of photos, which varied across the three. 


When I finished looking I went home and later on got to watch the beautiful sunset.


xx Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS