Pages

Turning 20

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Times flies in life when you are having fun.
But it's a strange thought to consider that 12 days ago I turned 20. No longer a teenager and finally (more like hopefully) growing out of my teen stages. I never considered 20 as a big thing. It's no major milestone, not an 18th or a 21st. But it is a new era as well. Changes that only come with no longer being classified as a teen.
 
I was lucky enough to spend my birthday with my family. Then celebrate with a few of my closest friends a week later. It's a great feeling to spent such plesant times with the ones you love.
 
The party was nothing special. Just a few small things that I threw together last minute. No big bash. Just a small gathering. Minus a few key people in my life(who unfortunatly couldn't make it). But it still meant the world to me.
 
 



 
 
 
Spending a few hours with these lovely people certainly made my night. These guys are so important to me and I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for these guys.
Note the onesie craziness, that's actually quite normal for us.
Also the tasty home made cupcake.
 
I wouldn't have wanted to spend a day like that any other way. And it proves that great people do exist in the world.
 
xxx Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS