Pages

Moving Day.

Saturday 22 February 2014

Hey guys,
So today was moving day. I have departed on the next journey of my life and it's a crazy feeling. Officially out on my own and taking on the world, one day at a time. 

So with two suitcases packed full of all my stuff, I made the long haul to Melbourne. 
Now all I have left to do is get myself settled into my room and buy the things that I need that I didn't bring down with me.



I am super excited about this venture, not knowing what lies around the corner is a very entertaining concept to me.
So for the next two weeks I will be getting settled in. I am hoping to start blogging more, and even doing more variety of blogs. I guess we will just have to wait and see. You never know what lies right around the corner.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS