Pages

Moving in and week one.

Sunday 2 March 2014

Hey guys,
So this last week has been crazy. I moved into my dorm rooms, shopped a bunch from basic things I need, partied a little bit too hard and went through tons of first year torture. I have honestly never been so tired in my life, but at the same time it has been an amazing week, and its only just starting.

I still have to get used to the constant weather changes and the lack of tones of noise right outside my window, as well as spending way more money than I would like. But these things I guess are just a normal thing during Uni life. 



Living with a bunch of new people has also been a change, and its sort of nice living in a new place with new people. That's one thing that I have enjoyed most about this week, getting to meet new people and getting to know others that I wouldn't have met otherwise. Its a nice change from being at home all the time.
Melbourne is also being amazing, minus the sudden weather changes. Its so different from what I am used to, and its a nice change.



Thats all for today.
xxKat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS