Pages

Swamped.

Sunday 30 March 2014

Hey guys,
Today post comes to you in the midst of my own procrastination. I have been staring at my computer for hours, trying to attempt finishing the reading I need to do and to do the ever growing pile of Uni work.
But my brain has wondered, and is getting a little bit bored with reading and doing work. So I thought I would post.

I currently have a list of running things I need to do and it never seems to go down. Things keep getting added, but by the time they have been completed, several other things have been added in it's place. It's virtually an endless list of things.
I will say that I am not to far behind on my work, which is a pleasant surprise to me, as I always felt like I was behind at high school, that and I was too lazy, but so far I haven't left anything to the last minute. So that's a plus.







I also constantly find myself staring out of my window, at nothing in particular, just so that I don't have to concentrate on any work. Plus it was sunny for most of the day, so that didn't help. Or eating, for some reason eating seems to take my attention a lot. 
I can't quite comprehend how people who are doing sciencey subject manage, when I am slightly struggling keeping up with a Creative Arts subject. Don't assume we don't do any work outside of class, we do plenty. 

I have also found myself consuming four time more coffee and peppermint tea than usual, just to help me along with my studies. The coffee hit certainly doesn't help with the procrastination, it just makes me get bored faster. But it helps a little.

So thats all for now, I should probably get back to reading the large pile of texts that I need to read for week 3 and 4, which I haven't finished and haven't started.
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS