Pages

Week 1: Year 2

Sunday 1 March 2015

Today comes a post that I posted this time last year. I thought I would continue on the tradition and make a second year version of the post. 

Today officially marks the last day, of my first week back on campus and back at uni. Whilst I haven't actually started classes yet, I have moved back onto campus and back into my room with a slew of new roommates. 

Unlike last year, I actually don't have a picture of my new roommates and me yet. But hopefully one will come soon.

This year I am a returner, a second year and someone who knows my way around (even though I still don't know my own way around). I got to sit out and watch the activities that were made for the first years, things like obstacle courses and other fun things. All things in which I had to go through in my first year.

I have been reunited with friends who I haven't seen since last year and am back in my home away from home. Moving my way around a place that has become recognisable and familiar. 

It has been a new chance to meet new people and catch up with friends who I have missed. 

I hope that those of you who have returned to uni recently are having a blast, and that you have been enjoying your O'Weeks. 

xx Kat

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like alot of fun. I cant wait till college

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS