Pages

The future is...

Saturday 7 May 2016

One question that I get asked way to often is what I plan on doing after uni. And in all honesty I don't really know. I know that some people have a set plan on how they are going to do things once they graduate. But I have never really been one of those people.

But I think that it's okay not to know what you are going to do after uni or after school.

It's a big thing to ask of a person. Almost like once we finish high school or university, we have to decide on the spot.

So once again I don't know what my future holds.

And that is hella scary.

But I know that I will figure it out along the way. Which doesn't really sound like a solid plan, but it's what I personally am comfortable with. Which is strange considering I hate change. And the unknown. But I know that I will be able to do whatever it is with a certain level of nervous excitement.

Does that scare the crap out of me? Of course it does. It always will.

But I know that I will find my rightful path, whatever it may end up being. 

And I know that once I am there I will be happy and content.

Just know that not everyone knows what they want to do with their life. Most of us are just fumbling through, trying to make a life that we feel is good, for ourselves. 

Never loose that fear of the unknown, especially when it come to the future, because it is what will drive you to achieve what you want.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS