Pages

April Favourites 2015

Tuesday 5 May 2015

So this is a new type of frequent blog post I would like to start doing. These are possibly on of my favourite blog posts to read and vlogs to watch. I can't exactly tell you why though because I don't even know myself.

So here are my favourites for the month of April.

Decor:

Back to the Future and 17th Century World Map



I instantly fell in love with these two poster when I saw them at a Blue Dog poster sale and couldn't help by buy them. I have been a huge fan of the Back to the Future series since I was a kid and I have a fascination with old worldly things, such as maps and cultures.

Beauty:

Breath of Fresh Air toner water from Lush


I have really been trying new products lately, trying to find what works well for my skin, and this product really works for me. I am a huge fan of Lush products, so it is nice that I have found one that I really like and that works well on y skin.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1



I have been carrying this with me everywhere since the moment I first tried it. I love how it protects my lips and how soft it makes them feel.

Shoes:

Brown Lace up boots from Kmart


I need a cheep but comfy pair of boots, in preparation for winter and these ones are exactly what I was looking for.

TV:

iZombie 


It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Rob Thomas (the producer) that I had to just give this show a go and like many other things that Rob Thomas has done, I have been loving it. Its a good solid mix of comedy and drama, with a cool supernatural element mixed, definitely one of my top shows that have come out this year.

Movie:

Cinderella


Lets be honest I am a huge Disney fan and this was done spectacularly.

Clothes:

Bonded Hoodie from Cotton On Body


One of the comfiest jumpers I own, this was an impulse by as I was out and it started to get cold, but I am actually glad I bought it.

Thats all for this months favourites, what are some of your favourite things from the month of April?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS