Pages

I'm a self-confessed stress head.

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Life is stressful, that is one lesson I learned quite early in life. Although I didn't realise how stressful it really could be until I left high school and had to live in the grown up world. Something I still struggle with now. 

But for as long as I can remember I always stressed out about things, it's just something I do. 

These past couple of weeks have been super stressful for me. Uni assignments need to be done. Things for my car need to be done. Money things need to be done. And they all just seem to add up.

To be fair I put an extra load of stress on myself by doing May Madness, but truth be told I find it relaxing. For example, this non planned post is making me feel a bit better because I am getting my mind, if only for a little while, of some of the things I actually need to do. It relieves my stress and just works.

Here are some of my tips for de-stressing:
 - Remove yourself from the stressful situation, even if it is just for a small amount of time.
- Exercise is a great way to relax and its good for you.
- Look at cute animals on the internet, our your own pet, I mean seriously it helps.
- Dance. It's as simple as that.
- Lie on the floor, one of my personal favourites.
- Or alternatively blanket burrito.
- Craft.
- Read a book or watch a movie.
- Find something funny to watch, this is a good way to feel better.

What are some of your relaxation techniques that help you de-stress?

xx Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS