Pages

My soundtrack to happiness.

Thursday 7 May 2015

Last month I wrote a blog post about happiness, Your own happiness, in which I stated that I would be starting a series based around the things that make me personally happy.

So today I thought I would start out with the songs that make me personally feel happy.

We'll Be the Star by Sabrina Carpenter
Our Own House by MisterWives
Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler
Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato
March Into the Sun by Echosmith
Land of Opportunity by A Great Big World
Love Is On the Radio by McFly (or alternatively the Hopeful Live Mix)
Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind) by Panic! At the Disco
New Shoes by Paolo Nutini
Ain't It Fun by Paramore
Wonderland by Taylor Swift
New Romantic by Taylor Swift
Girls Do What They Want by The Maine
No Matter Where You Are by Us
I've Got a Dream from the Tangled Soundtrack

Those are some of the songs that make me happy, what are some of yours?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS