Pages

Starting over.

Monday 9 October 2017

Welcome back guys and gals, you wild internet people to this blog. I've been on a hiatus of sort, a year long break from, well most thing, but I'm back now and I already have a few things planned out and some things to share.

So let's start from the beginning.
Well not the very beginning.

My name is Kat, I'm 24 and from Sydney. I spent the last three years as a drama student and trying hard to find myself. And in finding myself I changed. From the person I used to be, a person I strongly disliked inside and out, to a more confident and more all together person. 

But in those three years I also learnt that I still have a lot of changing to do. To be the person I need to be, and I need figure out myself and my life along the way.
Being in a new city for those three years changed my perspective on life and who I was. 
It made me want to be a better person.
It made me more independent.
It made me find my self worth.
It made me see things a little clearer.

With all of this I have taken my first year out of uni and back at home, learning from the mistakes of my past and living life to its fullest.

So this is where the change in my blog starts. I will be keeping all my old posts and adding new material from my life and adventures from here on out.

Welcome back and enjoy.
Dream big.

xxx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS