Pages

May Inspiration Board

Saturday 9 May 2015

This month is full of assignments and tons of uni related things, but after all the hard work is over I get to look forward to my winter holidays, and that excites me. There have been a few things that have been influencing me over the past week and I thought I would share them with you.

With the winter looming over me on this side of the world I have been inspired by lots of wintery clothes and also my need for wanderlust and adventure has me dreaming of an escape.

So here are six things that are inspiring me at the moment.


- Shoe Love: Jeffrey Campbell for Free people Joe Lace Up Boots, I have been in love with these boots for a while now and with winter coming they are the perfect style.
- Dreaming of Adventure: My mind has been dreaming of travel and one place I really want to visit is Denmark.
- Winter Warmer: This Sorted Food version of moussaka uses my favourite food, sweet potato and looks incredible 
- Mint colours: Mint green is a current colour obsession of mine.
- Autumn Colours: The best thing about this time of year is the colours of the trees and they are some of the most beautiful colours around.
- Knitted Love: This Shaggy Knit Pullover by Free People is perfect for the winter ahead and the plum colour is so lovely, I just want to snuggle up in it.

What are some things that are inspiring you this month?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS