Pages

Rainy day adventures.

Saturday 16 May 2015

One of the positive things about having moved away from home and to another state, is that I have had to find all new places to go to for basic things. One of those things was a mechanic to have a look at my car. This also meant that I needed to find my way around and away from the mechanics and finding a place to spend my time whilst I waited for my car to be finished.

I probably picked the best/worst day to get this done as it decided to hail and rain as I was making my way to the mechanics. It was also fun as I forgot my umbrella, so I had to walk in the rainy day drizzle, with a side of hail.


I eventually got myself into the safety and warmth of a local shopping centre and curled myself up with a hot coffee and a good book, to waste away the hours that I had to wait for them to finish working on my car.



The walk, even though it was cold, it was also quite refreshing, like I might have frozen half of my body off, but it made me feel refreshed and relaxed a little.

Just the joy of a Melbourne autumn.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS