Pages

May inspiration board.

Saturday 7 May 2016

Welcome to the small list of things that are making me happy and inspired in the month of May


1. Study and hard work. I have a ton of uni work to do, and working hard towards finishing my final year of uni is in full swing.
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I was practically brought up on Star Wars and so the recent release of the newest one has me pumped for what is to come.
3. Polka dots. I just have something for this pattern at the moment.
4. Outdoor adventures. All the hard work and studying has made me crave being outdoors and exploring.
5. Getting cosy with tea. With the winter months coming up, I'm all too ready to snuggle up and get comfy.
6. Sweater weather. Once again winter is headed my way and I can't wait to pull out all my knitted sweaters and wear them 24/7.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS