Pages

March matters.

Thursday 20 March 2014

Hey guys,
Sorry it's been a while, things have been a bit crazy and I haven't had much time to just sit down and write anything other than school work. But I am taking this time now to do some house keeping for March. I have a few ideas and things that I hope to blog this month. So I am going to try harder.

1. Blog more
At the beginning of the year I promised myself that I would blog more and that hasn't quite happened yet, so now is as good as anytime to fix that. I plan on blogging a tone more from here on out, no matter what it is about.

2. Notice the ground you walk on
This month I will have been taking a photo everyday of the ground beneath my feet. This was a little challenge I set myself, so at the end of this month I will be making a post with all of those pictures. So that should be 31 days worth of pictures. I would like to do something like this every month, I will just have to figure out a topic every month.

3. Adventure more
I haven't really had a chance top do much wondering since moving here, so I hope that I get that chance soon. When that happens I hope to share it with you guys.

4. Work hard
I never had a good ethic towards learning at high school, so I hope to change that here. I haven't let myself slip behind just yet, So heres hoping that doesn't change. I plan on working my butt off through the next three years of my study. So fingers crossed.

5. Be healthy
Here's another thing I have never been particularly good at, so I plan on changing that.

6. Say yes
This ties in with the adventure more rule. I usually say no to a lot of things, it's just the way I have always been, but the time has come to change that. I am going to push myself into say yes to more things. So I get the chance to experience more things.

So there are a few goals I hope to work towards this month/year.
xx Kat

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT !! I love your blog! is soooo chic!

    how about follow each other, let me know I will follow back :)

    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS