Pages

A crazy week and a half.

Thursday 19 March 2015

This past week and a half has been a crazy one. 

Starting back at uni has me already drowning in readings and work, even though it is now only my second week back. I already feel behind, even though I can't honestly be that far behind.

I am a bit behind on my posts. I have a small list of things that I want to blog about, but I just seem to be running out of free time. Every moment feels like it is accounted for, and that any small moments left aside are for rest of to feed myself. 

This weekend I plan to sit down and get out a couple of the blog posts I have been meaning to write over the past week and a half. I am going to dedicate time to writing them out and completing them. Catching up on a few days that I have missed.

Not only has my life been consumed with classes and class work, but also other out of class activities, like my dorm floors events and sporting games, as well as catching up with all of the people I didn't get to see over the summer. 

Now I will be getting back into the swing of things, organising my time a little bit better and fitting in the things that I wan't to do, along with those that I need to do.

I hope you all are having a good week.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS