Pages

The Fear.

Thursday 20 November 2014

Hey guys,

I haven't been posting much recently and I couldn't quite figure out why I was putting it off. Not writing about things and putting out posts. It wasn't pure procrastination or my general laziness, it also wasn't a lack of things that I could possibly write about. I wasn't sure what exactly what it was.

Then the realisation hit me the other day that maybe I was giving into my fears. Something that happens to me when I start to doubt myself. When a collection of negative thoughts start to pile up in my head and I start doubt everything in my life, including everything that I do and why I do it.

I guess you could say that I hate this fear, but hate is a strong word and not one to be used lightly. Maybe I detest it, but I strangely also crave it, considering it's a problem I have always seemed to have.

I felt like I needed to get it out and explain a little, so thats why I wrote this post.

Hopefully I will be getting back into the swing of things and like promised will be bringing more content to this blog. Now that my fears have calmed down a bit I should be able to get more posts out and put up the new ideas for series of posts that I have planned. 

I hope you are all well.

xxKat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS