Pages

Uni 2014 Rewind.

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hey guys,
So a few weeks ago I officially finished my first year of university and I had planned on writing this blog sooner, but I got lazy and busy. So I thought I would write it now.

Here is to the year that has passed. To the people I have met and become friends with. To the memories that I will hold close for the rest of my life.


I have met a bunch of amazing people that I will hopefully get to know better over the next few years. I have gained new friends and have found a bunch of people who I enjoy spending time with. These people have taught me so many new lessons and even some that I needed to be reminded of. I will cherish the small moments of joy that I have found.


This year and going to university was a grand adventure for me, and I am glad that I took this opportunity and ran with it, instead of backing down and giving up on something new and different. I have had so many great adventure, that I will keep in my mind forever.


This year has been great and interesting and at times crazy. I would never turn back and undo the decisions I have made.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS