Pages

The Things That Make Me Happy.

Friday 6 March 2015

Sometimes everyone needs a little pick me up, so today I thought I would write you guys a list of things that make me feel happy. Considering that today I am feeling a little low, I am hoping that this also brightens up my own day.

-The smell and sound of rain.
- Cute animals.
- Curling up under a big cozy blanket and reading.
- Hot cups of tea.
- Lists.
- Mango gelato.
- Walking in the rain.
- Pillow forts.
- Wandering aimlessly.
- Christmas socks.
- Craft.
- Watching the rain from my window.
- Trying new recipes.
- Endless hours on pintrest.
- Listening to podcasts while doing work.
- That feeling when inspiration strikes.


What are some of the things that make you happy??

xx Kat

4 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post! Seeing what makes other people happy makes me happy too! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS