Pages

Bowling adventures.

Friday 27 March 2015

 I strongly believe that having a little fun every now and then make life a little bit better. So when a couple of my friends decided to go bowling I was instantly excited and said yes.

I got to explore a new part of the city, and got to go on my own little adventure along the way. That does include going into H&M and getting a little bit side tracked by the three levels of the store and all of the clothes. 

I don't get to spend too much time in the city, as where I am living is a little bit further out, but I always find that I experience and discover new things each time I go in. 



I found myself getting lost in the wonder of the inside of this building. 



I didn't realise this was blurry at first, but I actually kind of like it being that way.
 Days like these makes my days off from uni fun and exciting. I hope everyone has had a good week.

What are some of you favourite fun activities to do with friends?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS