Pages

Change it up for 2014.

Monday 13 January 2014

Hey guys,
So we are a good two weeks into 2014 and I thought I would write about change. I know that recently I have felt like I have been going through the same motions since I left high school three years ago, and I fell that 2014 is going to be a big year of change. Whilst almost every year my new years resolution has been to make the year ahead different, I think is well past time to actually do something about the subject. 

Found on pintrest.

I think that I have always perceived change as a bad thing. And I know I am not the only person who does the exact same thing. But a lot of the time it is viewed as something that you should approach slowly and with caution, or sometimes, not even at all. But now that I am finally getting used to the fact that the world isn't easy, I am beginning to realise that change may not be as bad as I always thought. 

Change can come in many forms, whether it's changing your hair, or moving to a new place, it always lies around the corner. you just have to make the choice that leads to the change. That leads to a new place for you to inhabit. It starts with dreams and ideas, that you just have to be willing enough to follow.

Found on pintrest.

So 2014 should be the year you make a change for yourself. Say yes to more things, do stuff you would normal avoid, explore the world more (it can be a fairly fascinating place) and find a sense of adventure.

So now that 2014 is here, I will be making changes. Some will be big and some will be smaller. And I encourage everyone to do the same. Don't let life get repetitive, mix it up a little.

I hope that I get to share my changes with you all. 
xx Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS