Pages

2013: A review

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hey guys,
So I know I am a little late on the farewell of 2013 here on my blog, but I have been away and without a computer to use.
So here is my look back at 2013.

Firstly 2013 was a pretty good year to me. I studied for most of it and got to share some amazing moments with friends and family. I learnt new things about myself and new things in the areas I was studying. I also got to do some amazing things and have some amazing experiences with the people around me, who I wouldn't have had fun without.
Here are a few of my favorite moments of 2013:
-Going to Fiji with my best friend of 18 years
- Getting accepted into university after a three year break from full time studying.
- Seeing Taylor Swift in concert, as a birthday present.
- Buying myself a Canon 600D
- Performing on stage with my good friends on two occasions, one being music and one being a musical.

I hope 2014 will be as awesome as 2013 was. Here are some photos from the past year, which I hope never to forget.











  
Goodbye 2013.
You were good to me. Lets hope 2014 is just as good.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS