Pages

Project 2014

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hey guys,
So 2014 is well on it's way, we are almost at the end of January and that means that we are one month down. I am aiming to use 2014 as a year to change my life, throw in new things and put myself in new situations. This also means starting new projects and doing things that make me happy and mean that I don't spend all my free time sitting around on my laptop (which I happen to be doing now, but with a purpose).

Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed this book everywhere and it made me curious. It wasn't until I was watching my daily dose of YouTube that I got a good explanation for what is was, thanks to YouTuber Grav3yardgirl, that made me really want to give it a try.

So my first project for the year is the 'Wreck This Journal' by Keri Smith.

I am hoping that this will help me be more creative this year. I have always had a large imagination and I need to start finding outlets for some of the creativity that comes from my imagination, so I plan on using this for that. I also plan to share some of these pages with you guys, maybe a weekly or month update of sorts, but I don't even know yet.

I am hoping that I can also find out more about myself, you never know what will come out until you are given a task to really think about it. This year will be one of creativeness for me, as I need to start moving away from the place I have found myself stuck in since I left high school. 

I already have some big plans ahead for this year (including 'moving' to a new city for a majority of the year) and hope that I can broaden my horizons, for myself and for this blog. I also have a pile of new ideas for this blog that will vary hugely from last year. I also plan on blogging more as I find it relaxing to just write stuff out and send it into cyber space for people to stumble across, so hopefully this will all go down smoothly. 

I do hope to blog more frequently, although towards the end of next month it might be a challenge with the massive change that will be happening, but I hope that I get to share it with you guys and whomever stumbles down this rabbit hole.

I hope that you all have a splendid week, see you soon.
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS