Pages

She's my best friend for a reason.

Thursday 23 January 2014

Hey guys,
So today, for the first time in a while, I got to spend the whole day in the city with my best friend. This doesn't happen very often anymore because she moved away for Uni, but now she home on holidays. We have a age long tradition of heading into the city and doing a few certain things together.

Another reason for our day together was due to the fact that our Christmas presents to each other hadn't been swapped. We have a habit of filling a box full of things for the other and not worrying about a price range.

We had the same thought when it came to cards, creating our own, using people that we had jokingly put on the list, and dressing them up christmasy. I must admit we think alike when it comes to that sort of stuff. I don't have a picture of what I created for her, but here is the card on the box.





She knows e well. And everything in the box I was pleased with, she even managed to pick things I nearly bought myself (the fox gloves from ASOS).

Photos of us from a photo booth place. A tradition between us.

There are many reasons why she is my best friend, these are just a couple. Day well spent, and it was just what I needed. A chance to get out of the house and away from my mind.

xx Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS