Pages

Face 1/50: Mum(Helen)

Friday 25 July 2014


The first person in my 50 Faces Project goes to my mother. 
The one person who has always been there for me and who is always ready to take my side when things aren't going so well. She has always been a helping hand and seems to know how to cheer me up and when to do so, even if I don't say anything to her.

She means the world to me and I wouldn't trade here for anyone, even when she does her things to embarrass me, like every parent does. 

She has taught me some of the greatest lessons that I have learn't in life and I will carry these with me for the rest of my life, knowing that those wise words came from her.

I love her and wouldn't be able to live each day without her by my side through thick and thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS