Pages

Mother's Day.

Sunday 8 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mum's out there. I hope you all had fantastic days.

I, for the third year in a row, was unlucky and didn't get to spend it with my wonderful mother. Seeing as we live in different parts of the country. But I wanted to write a little appreciation post.

My beautiful mother when she was around my age.

I adore you to the moon and back and love you more than words can describe.

Thank you for always being there for me not matter what and putting up with me, even though sometimes I am the worst.

I wouldn't be who I am today without you and wouldn't be the person I am without you. And I can't think of anyone better that I would have wanted to learn all those things from.

We have had so many great moments and I am truly thankful for having you in my life.

I miss you and can't wait for when I get home in a few weeks time so that I can see you.

xxx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS