Pages

April Rewind 2015.

Monday 4 May 2015

April was kind of a crazy month.

I had a week long break from uni, several assignments and performances due and spent a ton of time with those I love. 

I got to see new places and do exciting new things, as well as study hard and spend a solid couple of days studying and doing assignments for my classes. Lucky this month I got to balance the two equally and had a grand adventure doing so. 


I got to spend a couple of days in a slightly warmer Sydney and caught up with a bunch of special people and visited my summer job and said hello to my favourites there. 







I got to go on a few glorious walks and hikes in the lovely sunshine with a couple of special puppy dogs and lazed in the sunshine with them, before heading back to a slightly gloomier Melbourne.


Hand crafted Poppies for ANZAC day
I travelled into the city on ANZAC day with my roommates to see the hand crafted poppies that were beautifully laid out in Federation Square.

I hope you all had a wonderful April.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS