Pages

Dance it out

Sunday 17 May 2015

With being a self confessed stress head , I have picked up a few ways of de-stressing over the years. One of my all time favourites is dancing it out.

I usually do this when I am home alone, so I can dance without anyone watching and like I don't care at all. I just find some songs on Itunes that I feel like dancing to at that particular point in time, and just go for it.

This seems to make the stress fade away and also builds up a bit of a sweat, creating the perfect relaxing moment and getting in a bit of a workout.

My tips for dancing it out:
- Drink water in between, helps replace whatever you have sweated out and keeps you hydrated.
- Keep it safe and try to avoid injury, something that I am not good at, but I do try.
- Find the music that really makes you want to dance, for me its mostly musicals.
- Dance like you don't have a care in the world.
- You don't have to be good at dancing, just go with the flow and what feels right.

What are some songs that you can't help but dance to?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS