Pages

My rainy day thoughts.

Monday 11 May 2015

I have been super stressed lately, with a crazy big work load and tons of things being due this month I have been freaking out. But then I recently has been raining quite a lot, with winter just around the corner rain seems to be coming in and there is something quite relaxing about it.

Today whilst I sit and listen to the rain I thought I would share some of my thoughts with you.

There is something rather relaxing about rain to me, its calming and manages to clear my mind, even on its fuzziest day. I must have picked this up when I was a kid, the sound of rain hitting a roof comforts me and makes me feel better. Even if it is just for a small amount of time. 

All the bad things seem to melt away and everything I need to do gets put on a back shelf for a while, giving me a well needed mental break.

Sorry that this post is so short today, my mind has been all over the place recently and everything is cluttered in my brain.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS