Pages

Failure.

Friday 22 May 2015

A word that has become one that is used a lot by myself, to myself, about myself. With me uncertainty being a major player in how my brain works, the word failure gets thrown around a lot, and somedays even gets the best of me.

That's what has been happening to me over the past two weeks, I started May Madness with a strong heart and plans of completion in perfect timing this year, but I was wrong. My doubts got the better of me, which is why there has been so few posts so far in May. 

But I want to say that failure shouldn't be getting you down, to be fair I probably shouldn't be preaching that, I am the biggest victim of the thought of failure. But that changes now. I will hopefully over the last week of May left this year, complete May Madness and by the 31st there should be 29-31 posts just like I promised.

I hope you are all feeling well.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS