Pages

I was drowning.

Saturday 11 July 2015

Hey guys,

I have had trouble posting over the past month and a half and I am not entirely sure why. I know that I originally was drowning under a mountain of uni work, which happens at the end of a semester. But I just felt like I was drowning in every aspect of life. I went on my holidays, but then it still felt like I was stuck.

I spent six weeks working and trying to figure out what was stopping from blogging and from doing many other things. And if I am totally honest with you, I am still not sure what that road block was exactly.

But I somehow I have moved past that road block and am now able to function to the rate that I was before. 

I am back.

Hopefully.

I have a few blog posts that I want to put up, a few things that I actually did over my holidays, when I wasn't working. I am now back at uni, and hopefully the drowning feeling won't appear again anytime soon.

I plan on catching up on all the missed time that I spent not blogging over the past month.

I love you all.

xx Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS