Pages

My pick me up movie list.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Today was tough and like I said in regards to my, your own happiness blog post, I said that I would be doing these posts once a month. Or whenever I am in need of a pick me up.

So today I thought I would share with you my personal pick me up movies:

- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Tangled
- Mean Girls
- Fired up!
- Hercules
- Robin Hood (the disney version)
- Pitch Perfect
- John Tucker Must Die
- Any of the Harry Potter movies
- The Emperors New Groove
- Mamma Mia
- Hairspray
- When in Rome (Kristen Bell is my favourite person)
- She's the Man
- Easy A

As you can see many of them are musicals/disney films. I am a sucker for a good musical or disney film.

What are some of your cheer up movies?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS