Pages

September rewind 2014.

Sunday 28 September 2014

Hey guys,
It's hard to believe that September is nearly over. This year feels as if it's flown past, and I'm not quite ready for it to end yet. This ones going to be short today as I haven't much to talk about.

Not much happened in September, mainly because I have been super busy with uni work and assignments. But I have also been taking time to enjoy the little things and getting outside into the fresh air, especially since it is finally warming up in Melbourne.

I also have no photos to share as, once again, I haven't really done much outside of uni. And nothing super exciting has been going on.

Next week is my uni hell week as I have four assignments due next week, but then things will calm down and I can do more fun things.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS