Pages

September Update 2014.

Thursday 11 September 2014

Hey guys,
So September marks the last full month of my first year of university, which is super exciting. It also means that it is officially spring in Australia, although I think someone should tell Melbourne that because it's still super cold here somedays. And it also means that soon it will be summer, which I can't wait for. So I thought I would just do a few small updates on things.

1. Things will be getting busy for me over the next few months as I have 7 assignments left to finish off before I can truly be on holidays. Which is not something I will be looking forward to doing. I hate assignments.

2. With my soon to be found freedom in fourish weeks time I will be able to get out more and do some fun and adventurous things around Melbourne, which I haven't been able to do yet. Which I plan to post about when I can.

3. I plan on introducing a few new blog series on here. Which will hopefully start in October and will include things like my monthly favourites and maybe a monthly book club or something, in which I share my favourite things and books or whatever. I will also be continuing the 50 faces project when I get home to Sydney in November.

4. More free time means more adventures and blog posts, so once all my work is finished for the year I should hopefully be blogging a bit more.

5. Summers coming up so I hope to have some fun adventures plan to share with you guys. I just need to figure out what they will be.

6. October will also be a month of relaxation for me as once my assignments are finished I will need a little bit of down time to relax and chill out a bit so that should be fun.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day,
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS