Pages

Nature is good.

Saturday 30 August 2014

Hey guys, 

I'm really writing this post as a way of procrastinating my way around doing three assignments for uni at the moment. Considering I will do anything to avoid working on them for a few hours.

The weather has started to get warmer in Melbourne even though it's still technically winter, but I'm not going to complain, I love warm weather, almost as much as I love winter(yes I'm one of those people). And with the sun being out it means that I have been able to take my procrastination outdoors and into the fine nature that surrounds me.

So I thought I would share some of the awesome nature that is around me.

Look at that mighty fine blue sky.

The weather was on point today.





This burst of warm weather has me really excited for summer, I can't wait for it.

Now I should get back to work, not that I want to.
xx Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS