Pages

Country getaway.

Sunday 18 January 2015

This past week I got the chance to take a few days off from work and go and visit my grandparents, who live i the country. Whilst I have grown up as a city girl for most of my life,  small part of me has belonged to the countryside.

I have been brought up on countryside visits to my grandparents who have always owned a farm. So taking a much needed break from the city life I packed my bags, hoped on a train and spent a few days out of the city.














Being in the country really relaxes me and gives me time away from social media. I have come back feeling refreshed and calm, which is always the way I feel after I leave.

I hope you have all had a pleasant week,
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS